This was an American Transcontinental Diesel locomotive, based on a Union Pacific F7 US Diesel Electric, built between 1949 and 1953. The livery was silver with 3 red stripes of lining on the sides. These also came in yellow or green, with a grey roof.
Mounted on two bogies, with two pairs of wheels on each. The front bogie had a cow catcher whilst the rear bogie had a coupling, either a towing pin or a towing slot.
Detail on the locomotive included exhaust funnel, extractor fans, ventilation grills, cab doors, steps, hand rails and battery casing.
The sideframe of the bogies detail included axle boxes, suspension and brake parts.